Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Ua dreams? Yes! Yes! Yes!

Some people may be skeptical and think me complete lunatic going overseas to meet some woman from another country, especially when they are having civil war there. Moreover, coming there I knew nothing except the girl's name and the fact that interpretor is going to meet me at the airport with my name on a sign. Yes, I'm Mr. Lunatic :) But! Those wonderful people from uadreams agency were as caring and attentive as a loving mother with their child. They thought of everything — from booking my airplane tickets and hotel suit to our entertainment program with Lenochka. And I swear if I wasn't madly in love with my Ukrainian girl, I would have fell for my personal interpretor.  I think I made poor lady crazy with my wild questions and requests. I felt as relaxed as if I was at home. Ukraine is a Wonderland where my dreams came true. International dating? Hell, yes! Ua dreams? Yes! Yes! Yes! I hope you won't let me down and help me with the next trip to Ukraine so I could ask my Lena “Marry me?” and hopefully get a positive reply. Please, wish me luck in December!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment